This was Jack's first trip to the movies. We saw Madagascar and he did awesome. He loves the song "I like to move it move it". We ate popcorn, candy and had an icee. It was a great family night. He already said that he wants to go again!!!
Hey Jack...... I am so excited that your parents took you to the movies. Baylee, Lydia and Isaac ABSOLUTELY LOVE to go to the movies, albeit, not as often as they would like:) I enjoy watching you grow and continue to pray that you would fall deeply in love with Jesus! We love you!
1 comment:
Hey Jack...... I am so excited that your parents took you to the movies. Baylee, Lydia and Isaac ABSOLUTELY LOVE to go to the movies, albeit, not as often as they would like:) I enjoy watching you grow and continue to pray that you would fall deeply in love with Jesus! We love you!
Post a Comment