
So this Sunday we went to "Bark in the Park" to meet up with some of mommy's friends and their puppy dogs. We had a blast but Jack waited patiently to go play on the playground while momma visited with her friends---somewhat!! After we slid down all the slides, rode the jeep, swung on the swings, and chased the ducks it was time to go. So I thought he would pass out on the ride home---WRONG--Ellie, our dog tried to sleep but Jack would not let her. Got home put on a movie, no nap, but we were ok. Bath time--I got the bath wash and lotion to help relax your kid--took a bath, the stuff had an adverse reaction--running around the house naked!!! The good part of the story is he passed out for bedtime--momma gets to relax now.
1 comment:
That is so funny....I feel like I have had that same day once! Some days they are on a schedule all their own. Miss you!! Much LOVE!
Post a Comment